Thursday, January 5, 2017

gains & drains & when it rains


If I had a grand
I'd call back that 
paralegal named Gabriel
and retain his professional services 
and following his advice, proceed to 
take out my hammer and
nail that lying selfish bastard to the wall.

He knows
most of the gist already.
It wouldn't take long to catch that Gabriel
up to date
nothing has changed.
He knew this would happen. 

I have waited impatiently.
I am working on this.
I want justice.
I want to feel it is fair for us two,
minus ethos and numerology.

Wrong or right 
redemption is truant. AWOL. 
-cognito err go some-
The Karma 
must have broken down 
in the median 
hazards on, hood up,
awaiting a ride on my back,
again. Help. A tow. 
I am Lost en route.

And although not generally a vindictive
Entity, myself, 
I'd really like to make 
it hurt, permanently.
I'd prefer to take more 
than that idiot has
left from his gambols and gains,
that would be a nice Rebate. 

At least a little freedom, breathing room
sometime somewhere soon...
I know space and air is expensive.
There is no room of my own,
I can only afford to share.

He is taking too much
for himself, 
except accepting 
any responsibility what-so-never.
It could be just me, broken 
without any money. 

If I had a grand 
I should want to take that Stanford class
instead of making such poor investments
with my free time. 
Yet we both know
grand ideas, worthless pennies,
are all I have thought
left.



Painting by Juan de Flandes [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half-dozen Mud cakes

Back to wood decks, quarter-size spiders, webs, moss  and creatures stirring in the hollow nights Back to no side-walks and skirting into th...