Sunday, December 4, 2016

Truce in Puce



I remember tiny patches
of every day.

One
little lyrical line to savour
one 
poetic phrase to ponder,
a vague quote to consider,
a few hundred pieces 
of art that evokes awe, or something
equally confusing.
And too, one or two 
new matters of fact 
to digest as my own
information source
and all is in total
speculation.

I sought likeness in disparaging items
and was most often wrong
all along
I should have been a skeptic.

I need more 
random memory,
and a more efficient CPU
Of course, you are needy too...
I have finally made my way over
terminal money 
        and time circles.

Statistically, 
all that on the line, waves,
vibrations, striations, 
I thought were mine to keep,
I cannot fit any more 
in my baggage
so I leave poems everywhere
it is only fair
for Them. 



Image credit By Internet Archive Book Images [No restrictions], via Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half-dozen Mud cakes

Back to wood decks, quarter-size spiders, webs, moss  and creatures stirring in the hollow nights Back to no side-walks and skirting into th...