Saturday, January 9, 2016

Enigmatically Silly


Why aren't riddles called puzzles,
and puzzles called logic twisters?
I don't know.
The math always tries to blend in
with the words
but blurs it all for me.
Teasing my brain is better than my hair,
I guess,
but I am often wrong
Rhetorically,
metaphorically
brain building blitzes
that run by you when you're looking
literally,
even spelled out
like a seven letter word
-(minus two letters)
equals eight,
more than its own weight.
See, it discombobulates
and misstates and
calls this a ball?
I figured it's more like a cold,
which can be caught
but not tossed (out)
with the enigma.




Image By Formanavt (Own work) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half-dozen Mud cakes

Back to wood decks, quarter-size spiders, webs, moss  and creatures stirring in the hollow nights Back to no side-walks and skirting into th...