Sunday, March 5, 2017

3/3: Whole (again)


5 years past, Today
-found myself hiding in seas
of Carribean toxicity

5 short years, 1 long day to
morrow my bones fold back in
stratagems to the shale, or osteo-psychosis

5 diagnoses, desperation diseases
rampantly trying to stuff wholes,
fill up cold blanks with liquid heat

5 cycles, I find
myself-Welcoming fresh air
respiring It

5 forms of matter, liquid, gas
solid, vapor, and...
some one to sense

5 nickles make cents, part of
one quarter of one whole dollar
broken down to small change(s).

Point zero five of
one life, 5 years I began
living this real life, embracing the cool
elements.



Pastel by István Nagy [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half-dozen Mud cakes

Back to wood decks, quarter-size spiders, webs, moss  and creatures stirring in the hollow nights Back to no side-walks and skirting into th...