Sunday, August 21, 2016

Pond(ering) growth


If I am doing it wrong
how does anything change?
If I don't have what it takes-
what do I have?
If I fail
how will I know?
If it was supposed to go this way-
who made the agenda?
If it was all for
bowel movements and humor,
should I have laughed more?
If letting go takes practice,
why fall in love?
If I could never be good enough,
should I be becoming
increasingly imperfect?
If I need more
I should be content with less.
If I am to be trusted-
it must be said this way.
If I am wrong
which is the write way...



Painting by Monet (1877) Pond at Montgeron, [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avow

Truth be told- The clean secrets are the ones most easily over-looked,  like tiny happy pills, like big gulps of fermentation like bottled p...