Tuesday, August 16, 2016

NoFilter


One of the very first words I remember
that made my tongue tingle so I had to taste them for myself
were-semipermeable membrane-
of course, it is more than one word or two words-a mouthful for sure.
To explain, particularly if one cannot extract the base roots of Latin,
it is also the magical implication of choice inherent with function,
the unique arrangement or conjunction
soaks deeply upon contact into my thin skin.

It was the vibration of M
and because filters
act this way,
save lives
accept and reject
all too
porous, too generous
to assimilate or osmose it all,
any more than a mouthfeel
in multiplicity of meaning.




Image By Aerogelflower.jpg derivative work: JovanCormac (Aerogelflower.jpg) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half-dozen Mud cakes

Back to wood decks, quarter-size spiders, webs, moss  and creatures stirring in the hollow nights Back to no side-walks and skirting into th...