Thursday, December 10, 2015

Was Wishing & Wondering


Knowing you could lie
whenever
wherever you are
what would you say
which way
would you go
if I asked if you think
of me
ever
when away
which is always
when you know
I'm elsewhere too
I think of you
wondering, pondering,
thinking and sinking
stones in a well
sigh, oh well
I cannot tell
what it means on purpose
if I could taste
a stone from your land
would it taste like your cheek
on a warm-blooded day
since we share the sun
wherever
would you lie
with me?




Image By Agriculture And Stock Department, Publicity Branch [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half-dozen Mud cakes

Back to wood decks, quarter-size spiders, webs, moss  and creatures stirring in the hollow nights Back to no side-walks and skirting into th...