Thursday, March 19, 2015

Duodecimo


I know.
I'm doing it all wrong.
I've likely been doing it wrong
all along.

Then I thought-
could wrong be taught?

Say an Oxymoron
a concept fell up on

Invented by those trustworthy scholars
Juxtaposed and presented by those high collars

A comic tragedy
of innocent dichotomy

Common sense
Present tense

Paradoxical Freedom Requires
Dutiful Experienced Amateurs

Mandatory Volunteerism
Conservative Liberalism

recurrent apathetic desires
passion retardant fires

and necessary luxuries
the minorities priorities

Rightly so
to show

your Blind Faith

In Truth, Things we made up called “words"
honestly are the durned purtiest things I've ever heard.



By Fragonard, Blind Man's Bluff" [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Half-dozen Mud cakes

Back to wood decks, quarter-size spiders, webs, moss  and creatures stirring in the hollow nights Back to no side-walks and skirting into th...