Friday, May 6, 2016

Any last feelings


When asked, at death's gate
shall thee prefer to enter
happy,
satisfied, or content-
will you choose?
I'd like to think
when I circumnavigate my trip
I'd take a view of contentment.

Though a man I know
answered this hurriedly-
Happy! he bursted-
I doubted one would like
to die-then-
I said-As in-having sex?
He said he couldn't ask for more-
of course, he couldn't then-
satisfied
Lovers: Sex and Death (a taboo tryst)
are actually akin
to sacrifice for something
we knew
annihilated
to be-
come
a piece-full
of
you, like
All men.




Image of painting by Gustav Klimt [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half-dozen Mud cakes

Back to wood decks, quarter-size spiders, webs, moss  and creatures stirring in the hollow nights Back to no side-walks and skirting into th...