Friday, February 10, 2017

Some Irk & Blaspheme


That is it, 
what really bothers me is those,
those people with those thoughts 
that are so sheltered, she steamed at me.
Yes, that is what I said, 
the soul is located in the brain, pointing to his head, 
this older man said.
Why must you always go so deep, rhetorically, another time she fumed.
Free! Relatively...another he replied to me on a different day.
How obnoxious! 
My son observed an erratic driver cutting everyone off, he was late that day anyway. 
Dad got a raise. He splurged on a bunch of stuff and bought a brand new bed, 
my son said recently.
It won’t help him sleep at night, 
cash cannot secure him peace, I did not say. 

Absurd. 
All           Of           It.
Blasphemy.
Words have holes 
to sift and sieve fluffing up
some irk. 



“Blasphemy is an intelligence-based skill gem that when linked to curses, turns them into auras with 35% mana reservation.”- http://poehub.info/blasphemy/


Painting by Gustave Courbet, (1843-44) in [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half-dozen Mud cakes

Back to wood decks, quarter-size spiders, webs, moss  and creatures stirring in the hollow nights Back to no side-walks and skirting into th...