Saturday, November 5, 2016

The cure



Like most people,
I know more than most people.

Taboo topics, like religion and politics
have no place out of doors,
less is more-saying wise.

Opinions, as I have said before, are canned 
goods, homemade tastes better.

Did you notice the leaders need more followers?
I have no doubt their pantries are stocked. 

Perhaps taste requires focus.
Pickling causes swelling. 

All people only recognize five objects at a time, 
so how would leaders know a lover from a hater
up front?

Or a pickle from a cucumber...
Precisely my point. 

There is no crime in popularity contests,
pretty packaging by poll, you follow?

Me neither. I will walk away
and say nothing about knowing 
anything about anyone
anymore.

Unless I thought my opinion may be expired
until I checked the label noticing a 
dangerous dent
where it says 
Homemade Poetry
concentrate.



Photo By Bruce Bisping, 1953-, Photographer (NARA record: 1888360) (U.S. National Archives and Records Administration) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half-dozen Mud cakes

Back to wood decks, quarter-size spiders, webs, moss  and creatures stirring in the hollow nights Back to no side-walks and skirting into th...