Friday, November 13, 2015

Curiosity killed the Question Mark


Attempt to ask questions all day?
Seriously?
How am I supposed to do that?
Without sounding like I'm two?
Why is the sky blue?
I thought you knew?
Would it be prying?
Am I mocking you?
What did you just say?
Am I mocking you?
Am I not catching on?
Am I deaf?
Losing you?

What if I know the answer?
Do I keep it to myself?
What should I do if I am as lost as you?
Should I be asking you?
Who cares?
Who knows?
Where is this going?
Do you have directions?
Do you enjoy making the decisions?
Why do I ask?
I thought you knew, was I wrong?
Can't you see?

Indefinitely, (rhetorically)
this questionable method
offers no direct answers.


Image By PookieFugglestein (Own work) [CC0], via Wikimedia CommonsShort-eared Owl Asio flammeus on fence post, Lexington Kentucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Half-dozen Mud cakes

Back to wood decks, quarter-size spiders, webs, moss  and creatures stirring in the hollow nights Back to no side-walks and skirting into th...