Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Accusations to try


I did not break in or force my way through
I did not let go
                         too early
I did not make you
                         do, say, or think maybe there is
                         more
I did not know more than you
I did not
                          do anything
About it
I did dig (in)
                          deeper than the surface layer
I did
          hang on
                          longer than I should
I did give all I had, every day
                           which was not enough
                           somedays
I did want to quit
but did not.
I did grow too fast
                             and hit my head
                             on your ceiling
I did (not do)
        all I could
to (not) deny
all that I
did
and I
did
not
do
enough
for I
before it was all
                          over
                          done and said.



Image By Arrow Films (site poster) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons.
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avow

Truth be told- The clean secrets are the ones most easily over-looked,  like tiny happy pills, like big gulps of fermentation like bottled p...