Friday, May 23, 2014

Young Love



Young Love

When our spirits joined presence
it was a miracle in essence

Intrigue flourished and mystified
The feeling could not be denied

You allured and compelled me
Drawn to you, you were all I could see

When I watched you from afar, gazing helpless
I saw a vision of pure bliss

Where my thoughts were once before dripping with sorrow
Living in dread, wondering if I will see tomorrow

I learned a painful lesson
That is was not love or devotion

It seems as is we melted together by the forging heat of touch
Bound by yearning, lust, passion, one can only take so much

It cannot be wrong if it feels this way
This love, I think it is, grows for you every waking day

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Bone pile)

My lips are sealed with  The caulk of deaf ears. Born for this. Lessons to be learned as chapters Turned  Over, like how to read our bodies ...